Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

And now for a preview of our Decatur Home & Studio Show......

My Mom and I have been hard at work this week, setting up for the Home Show and we had a fabulous first night!  Mom's already incredible home has been transformed into a wonderful artist's market.  Each artisan has their own table and in addition, there are two vignettes with groupings of everyone's creations.  I must say the end result is STUNNING!

Some of Heidi Staven Carpenter's hilarious puppetry.....



Lindsey Mahaffey O'Dell designs the beautifully unique jewelry you've ever seen!



Tastefully Simple offers some incredible selections to create delicious shortcuts in your kitchen!



Some of our selections for less than $35.00............



Nicole Wimber's gorgeous bags, totes, and bibs.......



Some of my altered tins........






The sudstress has some gorgeous soaps, just make sure you don't eat them by mistake!




And last but not least, my paintings, altered books and cards......
Come on by this afternoon for day two-it starts at 4:00 and ends at 9:00! 
We look forward to seeing you there!
Decatur Home & Studio Show
249 Forkner Drive
November 13th & 14th



1 comment:

Tara Dillard said...

More pics !!

Wish I could come today, have to design a garden instead. Bittersweet.

I know the staging, in addition to the goods, is art too.

Garden & Be Well, XO Tara