Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

New painting- Parrot Tulips En Masse

I just finished my newest painting this morning!  Between getting the house together for hosting Thanksgiving and making all fixings for dinner, I've had NO time to paint this week; well hardly any to be honest.  I can't stay away from it for too long, or I start getting antsy.
Anyway, here's my newest creative effort: "Parrot Tulips En Masse" 

Anyone who's interested in seeing more images of it or just getting more info can go to my Etsy store.
Thanks for checking in with me!

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh my goodness....this is LOVELY!

The necklace you were asking about has the words "Je taime" on the inside...it's French for "I Love You"....isn't that cute? :)

LuLu~*xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks LuLu, I love the inside of the necklace! It brings to mind one of my favorite books; Drums of Autumn form the Outlander series.

Tara Dillard said...

The perfect tulips for the South. Yours!!

Gorgeous.

Have you posted a pic of your atelier?

Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is beautiful Stephanie, I just adore it!! I'm delighted your shipment finally arrived today and I just love everything!♥♥