Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekly Challenge at Inspiration Avenue

I've joined a wonderful group called Inspiration Avenue and one of the cool things they/we do is have weekly art challenges.  This week's challenge was "Romance" and I chose to do a painting of a tulip which means Perfect Love" which I thought it related very well with romance.....anyway, I've been working all week at my Mom's helping put verything back in order from the home show, which of course meant my painting time got cut WAYYYY down....but, c'est la vie, clean up is part of the job!
So, I just wanted to post my Tulip in it's current state, even tho it's not done-I'll probably finish tomorrow, and you can bet I'll IMMEDIATELY begin working on the challenge for next week!  I HATE being late!


4 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

omg!! is it not done?? it looks totally perfect to me! beautiful painting as it is ... and i can't wait to see it done :))

Yvonne said...

Oh this is a gorgeous piece of art!

Unknown said...

Thanks, but I REALLY wanted to turn it in on time!!! There's always next week....I'll be there on time, for sure!

Maggie said...

This is beautiful, and it looks great the way it is, but I can't wait to see what else you have in mind. I love frilly tulips like that ~ you really have a way with flowers!