Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's UP in the Studio- Progress on "Midnight in the Garden"

Hello all, I actually made a LOT of progress on my new painting these last couple of days. Tho' I'm pretty sure that I won't be done for IA's new challenge :) I do have something else I can use so it's not that big a deal....This particular painting is the biggest canvas I've ever worked with- it's 16" x 20" which doesn't sound that big, but for me, it's approaching HUGE! Anyway, here's what I have so far, and dare I say it without jinxing myself? I'm VERY happy with the way it's going!

So that's all for now, I'm off to get some more work done!
Happy a great day!
Stephanie

8 comments:

mermaiden said...

ooooohhhhhh.......aaaaahhhhhhhh :D

EVA said...

This looks like it is coming along beautifully! Looking forward to seeing it completed!

Priti Lisa said...

hooray...paint-y girl is BACK!
Xo

Maggie said...

Ooooh, I can see the depth taking shape already. Looks like you could just walk right into the dark part of the garden! Who knows what you might find there at midnight? It's beautiful!

Mila said...

Uaooooo Stephanie!!I can't wait to see that completed!Great, great, great!
Hugs from your Italian fan
Mila :)

Lynn said...

Looking good Stephanie, I can tell it will be amazing :)

Plumrose Lane said...

It's coming along beautifully, can't wait to see the final work. I know how daunting it is to work in a larger realm so kudos to you!
♥Sharon

Victoria said...

Wow..wow....super beautiful..fabulous work! Shine on!!