Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Acrylic Painting: "Midnight in the Garden"

I finally finished my new painting- "Midnight in the Garden" it seems like it took forever;  between working all last week on my Thanksgiving dinner and all the other little incidentals that came up.  But here it is- for better or worse, finished.  As always, I can see other things I'd work on if I let myself, however, as I've said before- the hardest part of painting is deciding when it's complete.  So. This. Painting. Is. Now. Complete...!
For more pictures, check it out in my Etsy shop.
Thanks for bearing with me :)
Stephanie
I'm off to start working on the IA challenge for this week.....maybe I'll actually have a finished piece for this week :D
Ya'll should check it out too- we have a GREAT theme this week, "Once Upon a Time".  Click HERE for more info.  Cheers!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Congratulations! It is beautiful!

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

A beautifu painting!

Healing Woman said...

Finished and Fabulous!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is AMAZING. I can't believe how long it took you to create this beauty, and how long it took me to get here. I hope others appreciate it as much as I.

Like you, I've had my share of distractions this past week and haven't been visiting anyone. I hope to catch up tonight, though.