Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Finally- I'm finished with my sunflower!

So I finally finished my sunflower painting, really it's pretty much the same as on Friday, I just did touch ups here and there.....So, here it is now;
 I also actually managed to list it in Etsy; if you want to see more pictures of it, click here.  And here are pictures of it's progression for those of who may not have seen where I started with this......

from two weeks ago before I added the band of burgundy
original one day painting- I just don't think one day pieces are me!
 I also got this one listed...things have been so slow in Etsy lately, I've been forgetting to list new paintings!
Have a great day all, I'm off to start working on something for Paint Party Friday!
Stephanie

7 comments:

artangel said...

Ooh it's gorgeous Steph!! I love the burgundy against the yellow.

And get listing more on etsy, even if it is slow at the moment it's coming up to Christmas now, and if it's not there you can't sell it! x

Heather said...

wow - you've done such a great job with this...the petals are magnificent...

Anonymous said...

it looks fabulous! looking forward to seeing what new work you have for ppf-i'm still working on Brodie (note to self, don't decide to black out the background when doing it 1 dot of ink at a time!)

Dianne said...

Your paintings are beautiful!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I commented on this and blogger showed my comment had been saved, then claimed it was a double entry. I've never seen that in a blogger comment before. Of course, then I couldn't find the comment I left, so you will have to accept the fact I love this piece and like how you know your own art.

Healing Woman said...

You were right. It did need to be a bit more vivid. Great job!!!

Ayala Art said...

What a sweet sunflower!